Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Completed CAD Starters

The following post is an example of the 3 posts you will need to create to prove you have finished the introductory lesson in Tinkercad.

Each of the 3 posts will have a specific title, and Introduction (explanation), and a description next to each image.  Below is an example using a Starter lesson.

Introduction: The following images show the tutorials I completed in Tinkercad.  Each one helps me build a new skill in 3D design.



#1 - This tutorial made me move a square to a position on the workplane








#2 - This tutorial showed me how to move the view of the workplane so I could see all sides of my design.







#3 This tutorial made me move squares around the workplane



 





#4 This tutorial made me rotate shapes in 3 different directions

No comments:

Post a Comment