Friday, May 13, 2016

5/13/16 Lesson Plan

Hi all,

Please read the note on the tv.  I mean when I say I am sorry and I do miss being in class.  I have to get this testing stuff done before Monday.  

All periods need to keep working on their designs.  Please check your measurements.  Dimensions for the cars are on pg 2 on the tv.  Please do not start writing or editing my message.

All periods have 15 minutes of Nitro type and then working on your race car designs.  You will have different teachers today so please be respectful and keep the noise at level 2 as you collaborate on designs.  I look forward to seeing them soon.

P4 - Do good work, stay in your seats unless you are collaborating.  

P5 - You have SSR today so read and test and get some points!  Focus on your car designs and you can make more than one design.

P6 - Last class of the day can get squirrely so keep it under control.  Stay focused on what you need to be doing.  

Have a great weekend!  Come ready to Show what you Know!  State testing starting Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment