Tuesday, September 29, 2026

RV Robotics, Science, Computer Science, STEAM ELD Week 9/28 - 10/2/2026

  Hello Everyone!

Happy last week of September!

That means that Halloween is coming!!

Progress reports will also be coming so get your work done and turned in ASAP or boo hoo to you:)



____________________________________________


Period 1 - Robotics


Monday - Morning Routine

Working With Spheros - Continue with the lessons in Sphero EDU


Tuesday - Morning Routine

Monthly Keyboarding test - Take 2 - 1 minute typing tests.  You will be posting the results in your portfolio

Portfolio - A collection of your best work - starts today


Wednesday - Morning Routine

Portfolios - Building a portfolio to be proud of:)


Thursday - Morning Routine

Working With Spheros - Continue with the lessons in Sphero EDU



Friday - Morning Routine

Working With Spheros - Continue with the lessons in Sphero EDU

____________________________________________


Period 2 Advisory

Weekly Schedule and Lessons

Leader In Me website


Monday - Morning Routine


Tuesday - Morning Routine



Wednesday - Morning Routine



Thursday - Morning Routine



Friday - Morning Routine

____________________________________________


Period 3 Science

Join our typing team.  Click here

Tinkercad sign-up link  - If you have a Tinkercad account, you may need to add this code - ELY98AXG5


Monday - Morning Routine

  • Using the CER format
  • How to annotate
Let's look at some articles and graphs to get a better understanding of the issue.  Focus in on something that interests you and you can write about.

Continue Writing - identifying your point of view and supporting it with data and create a reasonable argument for your writing project

.

Tuesday - Morning Routine

Looking over our rough draft.

1 - do I have a strong CLAIM?  A strong claim will give you the focus of your paper and will help you identify the evidence you need to find and cite.

2 - does my evidence support or defend my claim?  

3 - did I use at least 2 quotes and cite them correctly?

4 - Do my reasons connect my claim to my evidence?

5 - Does it sound the way I want it to sound?


Wednesday - Morning Routine

Finishing our rough draft.

1 - do I have a strong CLAIM?  A strong claim will give you the focus of your paper and will help you identify the evidence you need to find and cite.

2 - does my evidence support or defend my claim?  

3 - did I use at least 2 quotes and cite them correctly?

4 - Do my reasons connect my claim to my evidence?

5 - Does it sound the way I want it to sound?



Thursday - Morning Routine

Finishing our rough draft.  Starting my final draft.

1 - do I have a strong CLAIM?  A strong claim will give you the focus of your paper and will help you identify the evidence you need to find and cite.

2 - does my evidence support or defend my claim?  

3 - did I use at least 2 quotes and cite them correctly?

4 - Do my reasons connect my claim to my evidence?

5 - Does it sound the way I want it to sound?


Friday - Morning Routine

Finishing our rough draft.  Starting my final draft.

1 - do I have a strong CLAIM?  A strong claim will give you the focus of your paper and will help you identify the evidence you need to find and cite.

2 - does my evidence support or defend my claim?  

3 - did I use at least 2 quotes and cite them correctly?

4 - Do my reasons connect my claim to my evidence?

5 - Does it sound the way I want it to sound?



____________________________________________


Period 4 - Science


Tinkercad sign-up link  - If you have a Tinkercad account, you may need to add this code - C5GFEQ2SV


Monday - Morning Routine

  • Using the CER format
  • How to annotate
Let's look at some articles and graphs to get a better understanding of the issue.  Focus in on something that interests you and you can write about.

Continue Writing - identifying your point of view and supporting it with data and create a reasonable argument for your writing project

Tuesday - Morning Routine

Looking over our rough draft.

1 - do I have a strong CLAIM?  A strong claim will give you the focus of your paper and will help you identify the evidence you need to find and cite.

2 - does my evidence support or defend my claim?  

3 - did I use at least 2 quotes and cite them correctly?

4 - Do my reasons connect my claim to my evidence?

5 - Does it sound the way I want it to sound?


Wednesday - Morning Routine

Finishing our rough draft.

1 - do I have a strong CLAIM?  A strong claim will give you the focus of your paper and will help you identify the evidence you need to find and cite.

2 - does my evidence support or defend my claim?  

3 - did I use at least 2 quotes and cite them correctly?

4 - Do my reasons connect my claim to my evidence?

5 - Does it sound the way I want it to sound?



Thursday - Morning Routine

Finishing our rough draft.  Starting my final draft.

1 - do I have a strong CLAIM?  A strong claim will give you the focus of your paper and will help you identify the evidence you need to find and cite.

2 - does my evidence support or defend my claim?  

3 - did I use at least 2 quotes and cite them correctly?

4 - Do my reasons connect my claim to my evidence?

5 - Does it sound the way I want it to sound?


Friday - Morning Routine

Finishing our rough draft.  Starting my final draft.

1 - do I have a strong CLAIM?  A strong claim will give you the focus of your paper and will help you identify the evidence you need to find and cite.

2 - does my evidence support or defend my claim?  

3 - did I use at least 2 quotes and cite them correctly?

4 - Do my reasons connect my claim to my evidence?

5 - Does it sound the way I want it to sound?


____________________________________________


Period 6 - Computer Science


Monday - Morning Routine

Working With Spheros - Continue with the lessons in Sphero EDU


Tuesday - Morning Routine

Monthly Keyboarding test - Take 2 - 1 minute typing tests.  You will be posting the results in your portfolio

Portfolio - A collection of your best work - starts today


Wednesday - Morning Routine

Portfolios - Building a portfolio to be proud of:)


Thursday - Morning Routine

Working With Spheros - Continue with the lessons in Sphero EDU



Friday - Morning Routine

Working With Spheros - Continue with the lessons in Sphero EDU


____________________________________________

Period 7 - Tech Tales ELD


Monday - Morning Routine

Writing Prompt - Do You Use Cloud Computing?  

CER Writing Format - Informational

Sign into NewsELA through Clever

  • look for your assignment from Garcia
  • look at paper copy
    • Jigsaw read 
    • Report out to class - teacher records on chart paper

Tuesday - Morning Routine

Monthly Keyboarding test - Take 2 - 1 minute typing tests.  You will be posting the results in your portfolio

Portfolio - A collection of your best work - starts today


Wednesday - Morning Routine

Portfolios - Building a portfolio to be proud of:)


Thursday - Morning Routine

How to write with detail


Friday - Morning Routine

Writing with description

____________________________________________

Space Out Friday





_________________________________
Special Stuff

Here are some Google Chromebook shortcuts that can help you out.  Try them when you can.  You can find a more comprehensive list here.


No comments:

Post a Comment